HUMP DAY HUMP DAY HUMP DAY links
- Talking with the old folks and Marcus Cannon – Steve Gregory doesn’t know music.
- Ask Andy Hart! Q&A revolving around free agency.
- League sources believe that Aqib Talib might fetch a greater price range than originally expected.
- Field Yates points out which players take up the most cap space, by position.
- Mike Reiss polishes off his mailbag. Talking Dont’a Hightower and injuries.
- How do the Patriots approach underclassmen in the draft? Not as big of a deal as you might think.
- Christian Fauria thinks the league is ready to accept Michael Sam.
- Jeff Howe thinks the Patriots need to find another long term solution at tight end.
- [VIDEO] Boston Globe writers debate whether Bill Belichick would ever take back Wes Welker.
- Tom Curran breaks down the Patriots offensive linemen.
- [VIDEO] Jermaine Wiggins believes that Julian Edelman is a goner.
- Ian Logue singles out players he believes need to have a strong 2014.
- Derek Haven sums up the important dates for the next few month. Next week is the combine!
- Nick Underhill updates everyone on how Porkchop is doing.
- Gang Green Nation wonders how Rex Ryan can change as a coach.
- Buffalo Rumblings is interested in some of the consistencies between last season’s defense and how it will look under a new coordinator.
- MMQB: Why the Browns blew up again.